Friday 18 November 2011

Passing Time With Online Blackjack Games

Well I have a taste for online poker at the moment and so far I’m going well at the tables but once again it seems that my attention span only stays with me for the duration for a full MTT so at times I have to think about a change of game in order to keep myself in the mood for gambling.

With online poker the focus levels need to be on point at all times as one moment of lapse can prove costly when it comes to no limit poker, so by the time I have finished in the tournament I need a break, something to relax me a little.

So with the thrill of betting still running through my veins I decided to turn to online blackjack games as they are a little more relaxing than the tense atmosphere I generate when I sit starring at the computer screen in a bid to try to pick out betting patterns and other telling signs.

Surprisingly my efforts at the online blackjack tables seem to be going rewarded to, but that could be down to my low stakes and relaxed stance, playing to tried and tested method of taking a card when I have a hand below 16 and sticking firm when I have anything above that.

Okay so that isn’t the best strategy but at least there is a reduced chance of going bust, meaning that I am always in with a shot of winning the game.

I have been playing blackjack for a couple of days now and I have to admit that I am enjoying the buzz that comes with it, just not enough to draw me away from the strategy and skill needed to be a profitable poker player.

I’m not going to win huge amounts of money when it comes to blackjack as I have been only playing low stakes but it’s a welcome break from the poker tables while keeping me entertained.