Wednesday 16 November 2011

All This MW3 Talk - If I Join Is My Life Over?


Well I haven’t tried out the latest game from Call of Duty but the amount of buzz surrounding it seems to be pushing me towards buying a new games console and then getting into the war zone with the reported 9.3 million other users that have bought into the game on just the first day! 

Now I’m not one that likes to follow the crowd, infact I would ensure that i’m the guy walking up an escalator when everyone else is coming down, but the marketing power behind the latest release seems to be pulling me towards the closest games retailer and buy into the epic encounter that so many have cared to share online. 

While looking about for further information on the game that could potentially leave me housebound and without a life, I found this: