Wednesday 5 October 2011

Travel Home - Need Mobile Fun!

Well it's been one of those hard fought days at work today and now I have to travel home for what could be an hour or if traffic is bad then maybe two!

Not so bad when someone else if driving but now I need to entertain myself during the journey home otherwise I'll fall asleep - yes it's been done before!

So while looking for something to do on my Blackberry I thought I would have a look for a world of wealth that I could share on here with you guys... But instead I have ended up playing Angry Birds Rio online at the site where I managed to find Bloons tower defense 5 the other day!

Have you played it?

It's a spin off of the original version of the game but the storyline has taken a change, now your angry birds are trying to save other birds rather than attacking alien pigs!

Still trying to save them all but should keep you busy from whatever you are trying to take a break from!!

Give it a go and write a little review on it and I'll either post it on here or link to it!

Oh and for the record, posting on here is not easy on the blackberry curve!! So excuse any typos!