Thursday 20 October 2011

Need New Website Idea, Anyone Suggest Anything?



Well the time has come where it need to consider gaining a second income and that for me means that I will have to create a website or something online that can be managed from home, after all, working one job during the day is hard enough! 

Now I have been thinking about what I could potentially offer to readers but without going too personal and boring you all with what I had for breakfast and who said what while at work, I obviously need to choose something that is going to be easy for me to write about.

So with that in mind, I have been looking to what I could possible advise others on based on the knowledge that I have already and I guess that I can either offer a football skills related site or something to do with my online poker experiences.

Like many kids these days I have played football since I could run in a straight line and my poker playing experience has seen me pocket a pretty penny over the past few years, so this is what is making me think that I should share a little poker knowledge with others that are looking to increase their win rate?

Would there be a call for this if I was just another of the millions of online poker players that won’t disclose the full winning value of my earnings or will my daily poker tip really help others to improve their game? 

There is so much work that will have to be put into the site to compete with some of the biggest sites out there on the market and having a lazy streak in me at the moment I’m not sure that I am ready for that battle just yet…?

Do any of you guys have any ideas on what I should include on either of the two sites?
Surely there needs to be more content on the site than a poker tip here or a how to football exercise there…?

Answers on a postcard please!