Tuesday 7 May 2013

Crushing Candy Has Never Been So Much Fun



Now anyone that knows me and my gaming habits will know that I am not one of those conventional gaming types of guys that gets caught up in the hype that comes with large scale mobile games but man I have slipped into the dark side with the latest title I have been playing.

Now although I hate adding free gaming apps to my iPhone, a taste of the delight that Candy Crush Saga Online had to offer later resulted in me adding the free mobile game to my phone, finding its home next to the only other title I have on there, Plants vs Zombies.

A simple yet addictive title of connect 3 or more, the concept on the game is so simple that there is no where that I would have even dreamed that I would be interested in it but after checking out just how long I have spent on it over the past few days, I am nothing short of addicted.

A sad fact but one that I am more than happy to stand by, judge me all you want but I challenge you to head to the app store and download it, play it a couple of times and then see if you want to delete it or not... 

Give me a shout if you do fancy playing it, my invite will still be free to you but will allow me to play more of the game!