Tuesday 8 January 2013

I am still alive!

Hi all,

Seems that there have been a number of you wondering where I have been, so thought that I would check in quickly to be able to give you a heads up as to what is going on with me right now.

At the moment I am in the process of just moving house, shout out to MartinLonsdale.co.uk for that, so things should calm down in a couple of weeks as I need to get things sorted as I make a stand on my own two feet!

Life is being lived out of boxes and the moment and I can't tell you how many Pizza Hut voucher codes we have used over the last couple of days but hey, i'm hungry and I can't see the kitchen!

Anyway, I will be trying to be more frequent with the posting on here but I need to unpack the boxes that contain my life and get settled in.

Stay Frosty San Diego!