Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Problem With Online Business Choices!

Well ladies and gents, I have been presented with the need to push my website business a little more and look to have the site seen across the world if I am ever going to be able to make this work for me, but to do that I need a good advertising campaign.

So I have sat about, drawn a few doodles and then thought that I should really look into having it done in the best possible way, one in which I allow people who have a clue what they are doing, to do it.

So I did a little asking about and was shown to Ads Solutions, a site that obviously was meant to be ground breaking, looks like I’m a little too early for them at the moment!

Who would have known that trying to get my Arsenal News site to rank will in Google would take more than quality content and a desire to be number one? 

Guess it's hard when there are so many sites out there buy links on a regular basis!?